Big Brother 9 is over. I hate to see the show be over but, at least that I will have some of life now. I was watching those live feeds until 12, 1, or 2am in the morning, even when I had an 8am class the next morning. The live feeds this year have been absolutely amazing. After the feeds being so freakin' good this year. I will definitely be subscribing to the feeds next year.

We had the huge fights. Josh and Amanda fight was amazing. That was crazy. We had the Chelsia fight when she was bitching out Amanda. And Alex telling Amanda in front of everyone that everything that she did affected him. How about James getting naked and walking around naked. The whole house pulling pranks on Sheila. The hot tub parties that we saw. The sweet after show HOH competitions which is always cool because we find out before anyone else. Having the chance to see the HOH room before anyone does. They have to wait until Sunday and we get to see it on Wednesday. And not to mention all of the other sweet live feed action.

So, Big Brother 9 is over. While, Big Brother 10 is just about around the corner. It's less than 3 months away. If you wanna know the exact countdown check out Morty's TV Big Brother page at the countdown to Big Brother 10 thread. Morty's TV Big Brother page is the best page for all of the latest happenings in the Big Brother house.

And just one more thing, I will no doubt about it be back this year when Big Brother 10 starts up. And I want to thank everyone for all of the support. I have over 6,300 views compared to last year when I had only about 4,500 views. We beat out last years by over 1,800 views. Thank you again for all of the support. Hope that we can beat that next season. So, I will see you in less than 90 days.

 

1 Response to “Big Brother 9, Big Brother 10 Coming Soon”

  1. Zzzzzzzz

    HI Dominic this is Simon from bb9spoilers. we're starting a new site for bb10 at http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/ do you want to exchange links again?


Leave a Reply